The backlash against display advertising fraud, scammers and the marketplace status quo is gaining serious momentum…
- Uber’s Latest Lawsuit Calls Out Agencies, Advertisers and Now Ad Tech – Adweek
- Google to Refund Advertisers After Suit Over Fraud Scheme – The Wall Street Journal
- Mundo Media — Details and Causes of Bankruptcy – Zorbas Media
These pesky fraud bots never sleep… but we’ve developed an elegant answer to this complex problem with our radically transparent ad network leveraging the blockchain. We use the blockchain to record secure and immutable transaction data that you can trust, because fully authenticated analytics = peace of mind for advertisers and publishers.
We’re here to serve your company. In addition to stopping ad fraud, we’ve eliminated inefficient layers of middlemen and the “ad tech taxes” you’re forced to pay that chomp into your performance.
Your fellow display advertisers found these resources useful
Here are some 3rd party resources you may find interesting regarding your display advertising colleagues from Unilever, Uber, Proctor and Gamble and how they’re fighting back against ad fraud…
- What P&G Has Learned Since Demanding Transparency [Adweek]
- Unilever to Vet Publishers with Greater ‘Rigour’ as Digital Clean Up Continues [The Drum]
- Google to Refund Advertisers After Suit Over Fraud Scheme [The Wall Street Journal]
- Mundo Media — Details and Causes of Bankruptcy [Zorbas Media]
- Uber’s Latest Lawsuit Calls Out Agencies, Advertisers and Now Ad Tech [Adweek]
When the timing’s right for you, here’s a 3 minutes and 52-second clip that shows the tribeOS marketplace in action. We are the first digital ad platform to make stopping ad fraud our #1 priority.
To help fight back against ad fraud, we’d love to learn more about your challenges in detecting and stopping this crime. Your perspectives and experiences will further shape the industry discussion and the innovation behind the next wave of ad fraud detection and elimination solutions.
The bad actors are increasing in sophistication and volume and sharing your expertise can make a big, big difference.
Would you like to learn more? Click here to Book a 10 min call with Michael D’Iorio, our Director of Business Development.
We are a movement. We are growing. Come join us.