(In 2017, tribeOS acquired Gold Lantern and AdOS and merged all technical assets into one product.)
- Created complete tracking system.
- Marketplace platform architecture created
- Created next-generation publisher optimization tools
- Created unique ROI reporting tools (ROI Over Time).
- Enabled marketplace features.
- Created innovative cross-domain tracking and attribution system.
- Released closed beta service platform.
- Created next-generation ad optimization tools.
- Began client acquisition and generated wait-list of over 30,000 publishers and
- Built Board of Advisors
- Pre-ICO FIRE token sales to Key Advisors and Strategic Partners.
- Integrate all existing technological assets.
- Create integrated marketplace and security framework.
- Integrate advertiser and publisher interfaces and management features including
reports, postbacks, APIs, and logs.
- Create RTB-for-blockchain layer, complete with digital signatures and transaction
engine for handling CPA, CPM, and other formats.
- Develop and test smart contracts using the Bitcoin Script language, in order to
support the blockchain layer.
- Create associated data structures.
- Form rules of the advertising marketplace.
- Construct the DApps including functionality for user interfaces, p2p messaging,
digital signatures, and interfacing with the blockchain.
- Deploy AdServer, CDN, tracking, verification, and other tools that interface with the
- Release relevancy algorithms for advertiser/publisher pairings.
- Implement the quality score and fairness algorithms.
- Fully integrate marketplace security protocols.
- Set up the secondary smart contracts, versioning functionality, and third-party app
- Complete full system testing and launch mainnet.